May 19, 2018

Go See Do



Scrapbook Layout craeted for Just Nick Studio  - GO SEE DO -




Hello everyone!
Nathalie with you today, and i am hoping to inspire you with a new scrapbook layout using some Just Nick Studio awesome cut files.




I have so many pictures from our last vacation, but i haven't even started to create layouts to document them.  So I am hoping to start using some of the awesome cut files to document them for our family.







For this layout, I pulled the "Going My Way Background" to create part of thebackground of this page. I chose to cut it from white cardstock, and to shrink it so that it only fits in part of the page.






While the cut outs were being cut, i used a bit of Tim Holtz distress oxides to create the colorful background.   I am using My Mind's Eye Wander collection for this layout, so i chose to play with the yellow and teal tones in the collection.





After placing the picture, the "On An Adventure"cut file was used to bring a title to this page.  Using the Cameo software, i trimmed the rest of the cut file, and then just cut the phrase.  All the letters were backed with papers from the collection, and then propped on the page using some foam adhesive.  Just love how this page came all together.

I hope you stop by the Just NIck Studio store to check the cut files used here, and the rest of the awesome designs available.   There are so much inspiration in each one of them.

As always let me know if you have questions on how this came together.
Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment