Mar 29, 2018

My Personal Journal - Week 12




Hi There!

We are about to celebrate Easter which means March is almost over.   It is amazing how fast this year is going, but i am happy to report that i am still working on my daily memory keeping!  Here is the entries for week 12:






All these entries were created using the March 2018 Citrus Twist Kits and a few pieces from older kits form CTK, and of course their beautiful stamps






The entries are mostly created using paper, but my single page entries usually are a mixture of digital stamps  and paper.   I have created a template in Photoshop that allows for the placement of the journal and stamps.








That is all for me, for this week of documenting.  Remember to contact me if you have questions on any of the entries.

See you all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment