Oct 10, 2017

Fall


Scrapbook Layout created for Just Nick Studio  - FALL -





Hello there!

Happy Fall Y'all!  and to all our Canadian friends, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving weekend.

Nathalie here today with a bit more Fall inspiration.  What can I say,  it is my most favorite season of the year, there is so much to love about it!    This time i pour some of my joy for the season into this layout that documents my kids on last year's Thanksgiving walk.






Fall is all about color, and changes in nature, so what best that to recreate some of those fallen leaves using the Leaf Cluster cut file - one of my favorite cut files from the store -. 











For this page, I used two cut outs created from the Leaf Cluster cut file in different sizes.  First, I used some Prima Watercolor (Decadent Pies palette) to add quite a bit of color to the background. 





While it dried, I backed the cut out with papers from Bella Blvd.  Gratitude Documented collection.   Then just attached the cut outs to the page with some strong adhesive.





 


For the title of this page, I used the new "I Like Fall" cut file to cut just the word Fall from the design.   An offset was all I used to create the stitching of the title.  A bit of watercolor completes the look  of the title, and makes it pop from the page.






Love how easily this page came together.    The colors that back the cut outs bring out the details in the background and in the beautiful cut file design.   So stop by the Just Nick store to check the designs used in this page, and all the new designs available.   Remember i am just a comment away if you have questions on how this came together.

See you all around!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment