Sep 19, 2017

My Personal Journal


Traveler's Notebook layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - MY PERSONAL JOURNAL -






Hello there!

I hope you all are enjoying Summer's last hooray!

Today, Scrapbook Nerd is sharing a new sketch and inspiration for all its followers.   I am not that great with sketches, though they are a good starting point when creating a new layout.  But I like challenges, and set to use it to create a spread on my TN, instead.





This is sketch #41, and it suited the TN format rather easily.  I chose to rotate the sketch completely, and be as true to the design as possible.  Here is my take on the sketch:







I used Fancy Pants Designs'  Dream Big collection, as well as some pieces from the Golden Days collection to add the details on this layout.   First, I created a film strip on Lightroom to house the pictures being documented.






Next attached a 6x6 paper to the TN insert, and used  stickers from the collections to create small clusters just like the ones shown in the sketch.





Finally, I added my journal lines to a tag from the Golden days collection, and just added a few small stickers around it to complete the page.







It was easy to work with this sketch on my TN, and the page came together in no time.  I hope you visit the Scrapbook Nerd blog to see what this sketch inspired some of the members to create.  Remember i am a comment away if you need any assistance.

See you all soon!!



Materials Used:
Fancy Pants Designs :
- Dream Big collection: 6x6 paper pad, puffy stickers, cork stickers, sentiment stickers
- Golden Days collection:  Tags, puffy stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment