Aug 28, 2017

My Summer Journal


Traveler's Notebook Spread created for Clique Kits - MY SUMMER JOURNAL -






Hello there!

I hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.   We are ready to go back to school, here in Toronto,  next week.. YAY!!  But since our break has been packed with so many adventures, i have been keeping  a Summer Journal.  I love memory keeping, and the new Sundance Kit from Clique Kits was perfect to document those small moments.





I cut one of the cards from the Prettly Litte Studio's "Wish You Were Here" collection that was included in this month's kit.   I just followed the lines of the card, and obtained the corner triangles that were glued to the corners of one of the pages.







I used the corners of the triangles as guiding lines to attach the picture to the page, and added small details on the picture, and strips with the typed journal.





I wanted to tie in the outdoor feel of the picture to the lines in the page, so i chose to use my editing software to create my own patterned paper.   I simply copied some of this month's  CK exclusive printables -as the colors matched those of the lines in the triangles-.   Then a few pieces from the kit, and the little stamp from Altenew complete the page:





I love how the color palette of the page marries the lines and the wreaths with the picture of my litlles playing outside.   And it all came together in no time!  Remember to check the Clique Kits website to see all that is included in the Sundance kit, either main or TN,  you will love it!

If you have any questions on how this came together, remember to leave me a comment.

Take care,



Materials Used:
Clique Kits - Sundance  TN kit


Altenew- Capture Moments mini stamp
Pinkfresh Studio - The Mix 1 - puffy stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment