Jan 18, 2017

Always Together


Scrapbook Layout created for Clique Kits' Instagram Share   - ALWAYS TOGETHER  -








Hello there!


It's Pep Rally time over at Clique Kits.   It is time to share with you all what we have created with the beautiful, "Hey, Sugar" kit.

Since the kit is full of Valentine's day papers and embelishments, i have worked many layouts showcase all kinds of relationships,  This time I chose a picture of my sister and her husband to document in this layout.





It all started by creating this large ampersand as the focus of the layout.  It was created with the Cut Shoppe's "And Love" cut file, and i chose to cut it in one of the papers from the collection.   I added some extra space to the border of the cut, so I can add some hand stitching.  Once cut, I backed the cut-out with vellum, and hand stitched the border,  I also added some faux-stitching to some of the hearts inside the cut-out.








For the title, i used the puffy words included in the kit.   I attached the picture of my sister and her husband, and used pieces from the kit, and some stickers and ephemera from the  Clique Kits's Love Always kit.    To complete the page, i added some pieces of some of the papers to the corners of the page, just to center the page,  Here  is the completed layout:






Have I mentioned how much i loved this kit?  It is truly filled with beautiful papers, and embelishments.  In case you want to see more details on what is included in the "Hey, Sugar" kit, just click here to be directed to Clique Kits.

Thanks for visiting!



Materials used:
Hey, Sugar kit - Clique Kits
cut file - And Love - The Cut Shoppe


No comments:

Post a Comment