Dec 15, 2016

Wild Heart



Scrapbook Layout for Scrapbook Nerd   - WILD 💓 -





Hello everyone!

It is almost the end of  my reveal week at Scrapbook Nerd (one more project for this month).   And this month was all about some of the women in my life, which means one of the littles (my niece and nephew) had to make it to a project.  





This project was inspired by the colors in Pink Paislee's Take Me Away collection, available at Scrapbook Nerd store.   I paired all the colorful papers with, one of my favorite cut files, ever,  Spinwheels from the Cut Shoppe.   I simply added an offset to one of the spinwheels shapes. and cut different sizes of the isolated pinwheel.   Once I backed the shapes, different size adhesive foam, and glue dots were added to the back so that they all are at differerent heights.   I mapped the location of each spinwheel, and stitched the shape of the sticks onto the card stock.







I always built backgrounds before choosing pictures, and this time, I struggled trying to find the right picture for this layout.  But a few weeks ago was my sister's birthday, and my niece showed me her new room, and i asked her what was her favorite part, and she started jumping on the bed.  So this is one of 3 that i loved of her jumping, and then I found all the add ons that were perfect for it in the collection.   Here is final layout:





I love, love all the color in a white background (my favorite).  I am so happy with the end result!, and how the collection worked perfectly for this layout.  IF you want to check all the materials used here, do not hesitate to visit Scrapbook Nerd, and the Cut Shoppe.


As always, leave a note if you have any questions on how this came together.


Take care!


Materials used:
cut file - Spinwheels - The Cut Shoppe
White Card stock - American Crafts
Patterned papers - 6x6 pad, #7, #22 - Take Me Away Collection - Pink Paislee
Ephemera, Chipboard stickers, Thickers - Take Me Away collection - Pink Paislee
Word stickers - Small Talk - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology


No comments:

Post a Comment