Dec 17, 2016

Bold Layout Series #3: Be You


Scrapbook Layout   - BE YOU -






Hello friends,

With the year coming to a close, I have been reminiscing of the good times this year brought us, and specially looking at how my kids have grown.  So i decided to create a bold layout for both of them and the baby (our doggie), all using Clique Kits' Wonderland kit.   This month's  kit is beautiful and versatile, a must for all your paper craft needs.





To start this layout, I printed the picture of my daughter to fit into a 8.5x11 sheet.   I chose to put the title within the picture, so I picked a cut file from the Silhouette store, and cut the picture and a white piece of card stock.   I glued the two pages together, and  layered a small piece of vellum behind the title.   I glued the picture to a paper from the Moonstruck kit featured in this month's Wonderland Kit .





To balance the title, I chose to create a large cluster of ephemera at the opposite (diagonally) edge of the picture.  I combined the exclusive stickers, and die cuts from Clique Kits's Wonderland kit with pieces from the Moonstruck collection, and Illustrated Faith's tabbies.  I added my journal lines along the empty space at the bottom of  the page.  Here is the final layout:






Once again, the large picture is a bold choice for a layout, so I chose so simplify the project to create a striking, but soft look to the page.   Once again, the beautiful Clique Kits's Wonderland kit was so versatile to complete this layout.

If you have time, check the other two posts of the Bold Layout series to see how i used the one kit to create 3 large picture layouts.

Thanks for visiting today!


Materials Used:
Wonderland Kit - Clique Kits
cut file - Silhouette Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment