Nov 23, 2016

Listen!



Scrapbook Layout  created for Scrapbook Nerd  - LISTEN! -






Hello there,

My blog is pulling double duty again this day.   But i had to share this layout that has been sitting on my pile for a while.  There is something about simplicity  on design that had been my inspiration for this month's reveal for Scrapbook Nerd.   With that said, I was inspired to create this layout by the  papers in the Alex collection from Bella Blvd.






I used the Cut Shoppe's Inner Circle cut file to cut this pie circles in three different sizes.  I used the 6x8 in paper pad to back the cut out leaving a few empty spaces in the circle.  I glued the circles to the mat using different sized foam adhesives so that there will be dimension on the piece.







I cut this picture of my teenage son to fit within the biggest cut-out circle, and layered a few circle papers from the 6x8 paper pad..  I created just one cluster on the page using all the add-ons that are included in the collection.







I used the card stock stickers in the collection to create the title of the page.  I centered the title, and then added a large amount of journaling about how my son is probably (not bragging here!) one of the best listeners in the world.  He is in fact a sweet, and very caring teen.   Here is what the project looks like after the journal lines were added:





I love,love this layout, and the subject of it even more.   It was so easy to create this page, and it came together in no time at all.  The Alex collection from Bella Blvd.  available now at Scrapbook Nerd is so beautiful to document the boys in your life.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

See you all soon!



Material used:
Cut file -  Inner Circle  -  The Cut Shoppe
Patterned papers, die cuts,  tabbies, paper clips, washi tape, card stock stickers -  Alex collection - Bella Blvd.
White card stock - American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment