Nov 24, 2016

Happy Camper


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  -  HAPPY CAMPER  -

\



Hello!,

It is almost the end of my reveal week at Scrapbook Nerd.  This month I used a lot of different products for my projects,  but I was most excited about Fancy Pants's Golden Days collection.  I love how it matches perfect to the fall colors i so much love.






The background was created using the Retro Rounded Corners cut file from the Cut Shoppe, I simply backed the small spaces with papers from the collection, glued them to the page, and use the sewing machine to secure them to the layout.



A close up to the cut-outs in the layout






I kept the clusters around the picture very simple, as i just wanted to complement the picture.  For the title, I pulled a leatherette badge from Pink Paislee's Outfitters collection.   After a few ink splatters, and some journaling, the page was finished.  Here is the completed page:





This layout was put together in very little time,  here is a small video showing how it was build:





I hope you enjoyed the video, and find inspiration on how the page was built.  You can check all the material used at Scrapbook Nerd (the nerds are super nice!).  Let me know if you have any questions on how this came together.


Thanks for visiting today!




Materials used:
Cut file - Retro Rounded Corners  - The Cut Shoppe
Patterned papers, cork stickers, die cuts, flair, tags, and puffy dots - Golden Days collection - Fancy Pants designs
Leatherette badge - Outfitter's collection - Pink Paislee
White card stock - American Crafts
Color shine ink - gold - heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment