Sep 3, 2016

Now & Then


Scrapbook Layout - Now and Then -



A quick look at the layout.


Hello,

I finally found time to upload all these layouts that have been laying on my table (between being sick, babysitting my littles, and dealing with my kids, summer has flown by).   Here is another layout that I created by using the Millie and June collection from Fancy Pants, and a bit of hand-stitching.



The cross-stitched ampersand of the background.


I started by stitching a large cross-stitched ampersand on the background of the layout.  To continue the design, a small edge was trimmed around the layout, and then it was stitched to the criss-cross patterned paper of the collection.






For this layout I chose to document pictures of my sister and I now, and  when we were kids.   I positioned them at each corner of the Ampersand, and added small clusters of ephemera around them.  The title was created using the Alphas of the collection.  I chose to write a small note in one of the tags from the collection, and add it under one of the pictures.  Here is the final layout:





This layout brings a lot of happiness to my soul. It is a reminder of the time that has passed by.   

As always, let me know if you have any questions about how this layout came together.

See you all soon>>>




Materials Used:
Patterned Papers,  Millie & June Collection - Fancy Pants Designs
Alpha stickers, puffy stickers,  ephemera pieces - Millie & June Collection - Fancy Pants Designs
Wood veneer - Healthy Hello collection - Jillibean Soup
Word stickers - Small Chat - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology







No comments:

Post a Comment