Jun 27, 2016

Laugh


Scrapbook layout   - Laugh -


a glimpse of the layout

Hello all!,

I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather outside,  it certainly  feels like summer here in Toronto.  I can't believe we are at the end of June already, and i am still scrapping my pictures from this spring.  

Today, I am adding a new layout created using mainly Paige Evans' Fancy Free collection (it was hard to find all the pieces of the collection, but i managed to snatch most of the papers and a few add ons).  I had pictures of my daughter and Tiana (my "soccer niece") laughing and hiding their faces from the camera lens.   Though I took the picture in April, it was so cold that day, that i chose to convert the picture to black and white to use color as a background.



The cutfile works perfect to add color to the background.


Using the May Mash Up cut file from The Cut Shoppe,  I enlarge this cutout and shear it by 15 degrees.  I backed the cut-out with different papers from the collection, and attached it to the page with some foam dots.


this two girls could not stop laughing that day


The picture was attached with a large thick piece of foam behind it.   Small clusters of ephemera from the Fancy Free collection, and Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello add interest to the picture.


the title of the layout

Fot the title,  the Open Letter cutfile from The Cut Shoppe -one of my favorite cut files ever- adds lots of space to add more color to the layout.


Finally I added my journal lines along the edge of the circle cut file.  A few last minute touches (stickers and flair) complete the layout.


the final layout


It was fun and super easy layout to bring together...

As always, let me know if you have any questions. 

See you soon!


Materials Used:
American Crafts White Cardstock
Patterned Paper - #1, 2, 6, 8,  Fancy Free collection, Pink Paislee
Cut file - Open letter, & May Mash Up, The Cut Shoppe
Ephemera - Fancy Free collection, Pink Paislee
ephemera - Healthy Hello collection, Jillibean Soup
Chipboard Stickers - Favorite Friends collection, MAMBI
Acrylic shape - Healthy Hello collection, Jillibean Soup
Glitter foam sticker -  Felicity collection, Pinkfresh Studio
Flair button - Dollarama






No comments:

Post a Comment