Jun 6, 2016

Great News!!


I am part of the designing team for the upcoming term.


Hello you all!!

To say that I am excited and floored would be an understatement.   As of July 1st, I will be also designing for The Cut Shoppe.  I have been a huge fan of Ashley Horton (the owner and designer of the Cut Shoppe) and all her cut files; in fact i own quite a few of her designs in my cut-file library. 

Now I  am gonna have the opportunity to work hand in hand with these amazing ladies and lovely products that the Cut Shoppe have in their Etsy store.

I am so thankful to God first and foremost for all that he does in my life, and then Ashley for taking a chance on me...  

So there will be a lot of designs being added to the blog and hopefully they will inspire you to create.   
See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment