May 11, 2016

Beautiful Blossom



Scrapbook layout for Scrapboook Nerd  - Beautiful Blossom -


I love dimension on layouts.


Hello everyone!!


I continue my weekly reveal at Scrapbook Nerd -scrapbooknerd.com- with this layout about my beautiful daughter,  I got the inspiration for this layout from the mood board created for this month.  As soon as I saw the wood planks covered in flowers, I knew that i was going to combine a wood and floral element on the page.

I started by transforming a Wilna Furstenberg silk transfer stencil into a cutfile, by scanning the image, and then tracing the edges on my Silhouette Cameo.  The results were faulous.



A look at the cut-out obtained from the silk transfer stencil.


I also used the Cameo to cut the title for this page.  I created a cut file based on the inspiration word for the month, "Blossom".   I used the beautiful papers from Pink Fresh Felicity collection to mat and back the letters in the large title.



I love the look that the papers lend to the title.


Since I had a  large title in the center of the layout,  I placed the floral cutouts on one of the diagonal lines of the paper.



I added a few drops of gold paint to some of the  edges of  the cut-out


I placed my picture on top of the title, and added just a few pieced of ephemera and some word stickers from the Felicity collection.



A closer look at the picture and flower cluster


I chose to print my jounal lines and attach them right under the picture



The final layout


I invite you all to visit ScrapbookNerd.com to take a look at the mood board  that Paige (a fellow creative member) has created for this month.





See you soon!


Materials Used:
Patterned papers,  Felicity collection,  Pink Fresh Studio
Cut File, Wilna Fustenberd designs, Big Picture Classes
Wood grain paper,  Hickory/cream grid,  Snap Basics, Simple Stories
Acetate title,Heidi Swapp collection
wood veneers, puffy sequins, word phrase stickers,  Felicity collection, Pink Fresh Studio
Paper clip,  Heidi Swapp collection.






1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ระบบการจัดเก็บเอกสาร

    ReplyDelete