Jan 18, 2016

Project Life Layout Week 2

PL week 2

I am still on track with my Project Life Album  (keeping fingers crossed!!).  I usually updated  my books on Sunday nights, and yesterday i had a hard time finding a common look for the layout  since i had different types and processes in the pictures...

The Complete  two-page spread for week 2


This week I had a lot of pictures with a lot of white backgrounds (lots of snow this week in Toronto),  so I chose a black background for the pictures.

First Page of the layout


I added  pictures of the books I am reading,  food we are preparing, and lots of color.    Most of the cards come from different Becky Higgins core kits,   The ones with the big scripts are part of a cut-out page from an old Amy Tangerine collection, and the filler cards come from old Simple Stories Snap collections.

Page 2 of this week's layout

A friend asked me last week, if i used a single PL core kit for the year.  Unfortunately, I use several types of pocket cards through the year.  Once I buy a kit, i usually separate by colors and added to my collection in that order, so it is easier for me to find color-coordinating cards throughout the year.

I hope you are also documenting your life...



No comments:

Post a Comment