Jan 14, 2016

Project Life Layout Week 1


January 1 - January 10


I found an old Project Life Core kit on sale at our local Winners;  it is the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Edition, which coincidentally matches my PL album for the year (Happy surprise when we got home)...  

All cards, but the top left card come from the Becky Higgins Project Life core kit.  The TL card belongs to the Snap pocket card set Gold..   I print most of my pictures from Adobe Lightroom using a custom cell, so I can fit them inside 3x4 cards. 
 
First page of  week 1..


The colors of the core kit were very complementary to the pictures, that it was easy to match them on this layout.  Most of the stickers on this page come from the Echo Park, We are Family and Selfie sticker collections.  Plus we got to use the Instagram stamp that we acquired at Michaels (totes adorbs!).


Second page of week 1...

I am hoping by keeping a weekly system, I won't fall behind on my Project Life book...

No comments:

Post a Comment