Apr 18, 2018

Together


Scrapbook Layout created for JustNick Studio  - TOGETHER -



Hello Friends and Fans!
It is Background week here at the Just Nick Studio blog! There are so many beautiful designs to chose from, but i think every layout that i have created lately are my creative wish for Spring, which means, I used a lot of bright colors to create this page using a kind of "fallish" background.




For this page, I shrunk the 12x12 Leaf background to fit at about 6x12 in.  I simply moved the limits of the lines so that the entire cut file fit the new size, and then cut it out of white cardstock.






While the cut file was being cut, I created the background using some VIcki Boutin acrylic paints and crayons.  But then decided to bring life to the white cardstock, and chose to apply a combination of gold and iridescent paste on top of the leaves.







To bring more of Spring to the page, i chose Maggie Holmes Flourish collection, and added a few of the IN BLOOM die cut images to back some of the large floral ephemera pieces.   A bit of vellum was used to back these florals which add to the softness of the page.



All the florals encase a picture of my sisters with my kids and my niece and nephew.   I just added a few embellishments and a title to this page, and call it done!




Just loved the final look of the page.   The die cuts are nicely accented by the colorful background and ephemera pieces.   Now if only Spring would show up!!
Remember to stop  by the JustNick Studio store to check these and the many new cut files available,
As always let me know if you have questions on how this came together.
See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment