Nov 15, 2017

*Explore



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - #EXPLORE -






Hello everyone!


As we are gearing towards the end of the year, I find that i have not made a dent  at documenting  my vacation memories.   So i will try to spend some of my winter break working on creating pages about our travels, and this is the first layout  of many to come.  For this project i am using the Escape the Ordinary collection from Pinkfresh Studio that i picked from Scrapbook Nerd (and for whom this page is being created)




I created this layout using the large triangular forms as my inspiration for the page. I used an exacto knife to cut them out so that i could form a mountain range as the background for a picture of my daughter and cousin posing at the top of a mountain.





A bit of Distress Oxide Inks help recreate the background of the page, so that it gives the idea of a mountain scene.   I chose to pop the triangles by using some adhesive to attach them to the background.








All the embellishment pieces from the Escape the Ordinary collection work seamlessly to bring to life the feeling in this page,   I took advantage of all the angles  to add clusters, and the title of the page.   Here is final layout:






I love this page!  the colors in the collection, along with the angles in the design are beautiful.   If  you would like to see the entire collection, stop by Scrapbook Nerd to pick this, and the many other beautiful goodies available at the store.


Remember to contact me if you have questions on how this came together.

See you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment