Jul 30, 2017

My Personal Journal



Traveler's Notebook Spread created for Clique Kits  - MY PERSONAL JOURNAL -




Hello there!

It has been busy here, lately!


This time, i am up on the Clique Kits blog with a few entries of my personal journal that showcase some of their past kits, in a new way!






I usually keep leftover pieces from papers of a kit in the same kit bag, however I trim them to fit into a TN spread or page.  In this case, I had cut one of Shimelle's Little by Little collection from Clique kits' PLAY kit to  fit into a TN page.  Since I had prepared this page in advance, it was so easy to embellish it with just a few of the kits embellishments.



 I layered pieces from the PLAY kit below the picture, and added a small cluster to the picture.    The best thing to take on a trip with you is stamps, like the Altenew one used to add the small sentiment to the picture. Here is the final look of the page:





I love simple pages like the one here, especially when they are created while high in the sky.  The sentiment was added upon arrival to Ecuador using my grandfather's typewriter (which he handed down to me, and is sitting on my desk right now!)  Remember to check the Clique Kits store for all the kits they offer,  they are all beautiful.

Remember i am always a comment away if you have questions on how this came together!

Thanks for stopping by!


Materials used:
Clique Kits - March kit - PLAY


No comments:

Post a Comment