Apr 19, 2017

The House That Built Me


Scrapbook Layout created for Wild Whisper  -  THE HOUSE THAT BUILT ME  -





Hello Friends!

Today, I am up on the Wild Whisper blog with a new layout that showcases the beautiful "No Place Like Home" collection.






The patterns in this papers brought me back to my childhood home, our house in my native little town of Banos in Ecuador.  So I pulled the picture of my mom and kids standing in front of the house, and created a series of title cut files inspired by this collection.





I used one of the titles to create this layout.   You can find all the details on the Wild Whisper Designs blog, as well as the cut file!

Take care!


Materials Used:
Wild Whisper - No Place Like Home paper collection
                         No Place Like Home cards
                          No Place Like Home stamps
Speigelmom Scraps - No Place Like Home sequin mix
                                   Mini Cork Hearts
Cut file  - No Place Like
Home Titles - Wild Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment