Apr 5, 2017

My Personal Journal - WW



Traveler's Notes Spreads created for Wild Whisper  - My Personal Journal -


Hello everyone!,


I have kept a journal for as long as I can remember.  Nowadays, my favorite journal format is my Traveler's Notebook, and just can't go a day without adding my daily entry on it.

This time around, I chose to work with products from Wild Whisper for a couple of my entries.  The stamps, wood veneers, and papers are just perfect for this format.










I really hope that serves as inspiration as how versatile the Wild Whisper products are.   The stamps can easily be used in many crafting projects, especially in TN journals.


Here is the process video on how this pages came together, Enjoy!!





I hope you had time to see how the pages came together, and how versatile the Wild Whisper products are.  They can be easily mixed to create a unique project.  So take a few minutes to stop by their website, and see all the details on this pages, as well as the products used.


As always i am a comment away if you have any questions on this came together.


Take care!


Materials Used:
Wild Whisper - Rooted Love collection - 12x12 paper set,  card pack, stamp set
                          -Focus on You collection - Stamp set
                         - No Place Like Home collection -Stamp set
                         - Adventure collection -  Adventure wood veneer
Black archival ink - Ranger
Magenta, ligh magenta, Teal, Olive dye ink - Hampton Arts
Cork hearts - Speigelmom Crafts
Water color paper

No comments:

Post a Comment