Mar 15, 2017

Trouble Cutie


Scrapbook Layout created for Clique Kit's pep rally  -  TROUBLE CUTIE  -





Hello there!

It is PEP RALLY day over at Clique Kits, it is our opportunity to show you all what the DT and subscribers have created with this month's beautiful "PLAY" kit.  This kit featured Shimelle's Little by Little collection's papers and embellishments which were perfect to document our littlest (my nephew).





I have had this pie cut file from Elle's Studio in my library for quite some time.  Since I wanted to use color, I picked the b side of the A to Z paper to cut the image.   I backed the some of the empty spaces with papers from the collection, and attached the cut out to a light mint color card stock, which was trimmed by about a half inch on each side, this was then attached to a white card stock frame, which was then attached to the a side negative part of the A to Z paper, all was secured with machine stitching.





This little cutie's picture was framed with embellishments from the collection, and some of the Clique Kits exclusives.




Using the embellishments from the kit, and lots of the exclusives, a small cluster was formed on the  upper corner of the cut out.   I used the tag to add my journal lines on the layout.




Recently, I purchased the AC thicker aligment guide, and was able to properly curl the title to fit into the cut out.   I used the foam thickers from the "PLAY" kit add ons, and the alphas from last month's kit,  After a few ink splatters, here is final layout:





I love how my cute nephew's picture is surrounded by color and beautiful embellishments. This is just one of the many ideas that the kit had provided this month.   You can check more of what the team has created by visiting the Clique Kits website.

AS always, leave me a message if you have any question on how this came together.

Take care!


Materials Used:
Clique Kits - Play Kit
Cut file  - Circle Pie Chart - Elle's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment