Mar 16, 2017

Live for the moment



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  -  LIVING FOR THE MOMENT  -




Hello there!

It is the end of my reveal week for Scrapbook Nerd.  This month's winter blahs brought a new source of inspiration to my work, color.






A few days ago, the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio collection "DREAM ON" arrived at the Scrapbook Nerd store (it has been on my pre-order list for a while), so as soon as  it hit my doorway, i had to create with it.





Using the Counting Stars cut file from the Cut Shoppe, the cut out for the back ground was created.   I used papers from the collection to back the stars, but i used a lot of this celestial blue paper in most of the stars.








I played with the position of the cut file for a bit, until i was satisfied with the look in the page.  Then I used foam adhesive to attached the cut out to the page, and create the beautiful shade on the mat.






I used a picture of my son on one of the many snow walks we have taken around the snow covered paths behind our home.  Since the colors match, I simply layered pieces from the collection to form the title, and clusters around it.





I went a little crazy with the ink splatters, but to my defense it was late at night.   A large amount of journal was added, on how much i adore this kid, and his awesomeness. Here is the final layout:






I love,  love this layout, and the colors in the collection are just supreme.  You can check all the materials used at the Scrapbook Nerd Store.

As always let me know if you have any questions on any of this week's projects,  I am just a comment away.

Take care!



Materials Used:
cut file - Counting Stars  - The Cut Shoppe
Patterned papers, die cuts, leatherette stickers, puffy stickers, washi tape, rubber shapes - Dream On collection - Pinkfresh Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment