Feb 17, 2017

Snow Cute


Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - SNOW CUTE  -





Hello friends!

It is Friday!, and my last day of reveals for Scrapbook Nerd.  

This winter has been rather mild here in Canada, however we have had lots of snow accumulation in all of the country.   I LOVE SNOW, especially when it is falling, or right after it has fallen, usually i take long walks on it, and bring my kids for the ride.   So I decided to document one of the many pictures from our first snow fall.








I wanted to capture the beauty of the snow day, and my daughter, so I cut, watercolor, and hand stitched one of  the snowflake images from the Cut Shoppe's "Winter Weather" cut file.    The color of the snowflake happens to match the hat my daughter is wearing in this picture.




I wanted the whiteness of the snow to be highlighted in the picture, so I chose to use  one of the papers in the WInter Wonderland collection from Simple Stories.   The picture was framed with pieces from the collection add ons.





For the title, I simply fussy cut one of the cut apart cards from the collection, and attached it to the layout using foam adhesive, along with some of the fun stickers from the collection.  Here is the complete layout:






I love the color combination, and simplicity in this layout.   You can checked all the materials used from Scrapbook Nerd,   remember to stop by to check what the ladies are bringing to their shelves.    As always let me know if you have any questions on how any of the projects came together.


Thanks for visiting!



Materials Used :
Cut file - The Cut Shoppe - Winter weather -

Simple Stories - Winter Wonderland collection - Kit, Chipboard and card stock stickers, ephemera
Metallic watercolor palette - Prima Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment