Jan 10, 2017

'Tis the Season to Sparkle



Scrapbook layout created for Silhouette Savvy Series entry at Scrapbook Nerd     -  'Tis the Season to Sparkle -






Hello there,

I am up on the Scrapbook Nerd blog with a new entry for the Silhouette Savvy Series, this time i am showing you with pictures how to create a stand out stitched title using the Silhouette Cameo (no attachments necessary this time around).  To see the  post, just click here.





For this layout, i used the 'Tis the Season to create the title for this project.  Once i cut the image, I used some metallic watercolor to highlight the letters, and stitched away.  I had the negative part of a heart cut file, and  stitched around the edge, and mounted the pages and title on a paper from the Oh Joy collection from Pinkfresh Studio





I love this picture of my kids playing with the lights of the Christmas tree, so i used simple clusters from  the collection's add ons to frame the picture.







A simple cluster in the corner of the layout was enough to complete the page.  Here is the final layout (I love it!)






I am so in love with this layout.  You can see all the details of the tutorial at the Scrapbook Nerd blog.   Let me know if there is any questions on how this came together.


see you all soon!




Materials used:


No comments:

Post a Comment