Jan 15, 2017

Love Everlasting



Scrapbook Layout created for Clique Kits  - LOVE EVERLASTING  -






Hello there!

It seems i have been so busy with deadlines, that i almost miss posting a few to the respective blogs.

Today I am in the Clique Kits blog with a new layout featuring the beautiful, "Hey, Sugar" kit.  Since the kit is filled with pink and Valentine's Day motives, I knew it will be perfect to document a picture of my sister and nephew.








For this project I am using the February 2016 cut file design by Just Nick for Clique Kits.  I cut the outline, and used a 2h pencil to draw the inside triangles of the cut file.  I used watercolor paper to create the heart, and adding paint splatters, and water obtained the look desired for the heart.








Next I used a paper piercer to make holes in the corners of the triangles drawn, and used string to recreate the triangles of the heart.






Next I fussy cut the flowers from the Adore You paper from Crate Paper's Heart Day to layer behind the picture and the heart.






I used the same flowers at the top corner of the heart, and added the title in this corner of the heart.   The black and white alphas from Crate Paper's Heart Day collection complement the page perfectly, so i just added a small word sticker from the Wonderland kit to complete the title.  A few splatters of black ink, and a lines of journal (my new typewriter is the best!)  complete the page.





I so love this page, and the entire kit.   I wish i could hoard the kit,, but i think it is just perfect to document all those beautiful memories of our loved ones.  Don't forget to visit Clique Kits to obtain a kit, and to see what is being stocked in their shelves!

Take care!


materials used:
Watercolor paper
Prima Marketing watercolor palettes:  Pastel Dreams, The Classics,  The tropicals, and Metallics
Cut file - February 2016 - Just Nick for Clique Kits
Hey, Sugar kit - Clique Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment