Dec 12, 2016

Bold Layout Series #1 : Wild About You


Scrapbook Layout  - WILD ABOUT YOU -





Hello everyone,

As I start to close another chapter in our lives.  I have spent the last days looking back at pictures of my kids through the year, I am fascinated with how much they have grown and changed.  So i decided to create a series to document them before their birthdays (both my teens are Christmas babies).  Since we consider our doggie as our baby, I decided to start this BOLD LAYOUT series with him.





Thankfully, this month i had the beautiful Clique Kits' Wonderland kit to play with, and I am amazed on how versatile it is (you definitely have to check it out).   I started this layout by cutting the bulls eye circles from the Cut Shoppe's May Mash Up cut file.   I halved the cut file, and backed with papers from the kit.  These were then layered under the 8.5x11 in picture of our baby.







I decided to create a cluster of ephemera on the top right corner of the picture, I just used exclusives from the kit, along with some Illustrated Faith tabbies and Jillibean Soup's wood veneers (this are all part of Clique Kits's Wonderland kit).






Since the cut file used circles, i am using this Amy Tangerine tag from Clique Kits' Swan Lake kit (November 2016) to create the title of this layout.  Once again, I layer circle pieces from the ephemera pack, and tabbies that were included on this month's Wonderland kit.   Since there was  a lot of white space right under my baby's face, in the picture, i used a fine tip sharpie to write all the journal lines on the picture.  Here is the final layout:





If you follow my work, you know  i don't use large pictures, but i am glad i worked this for my 3 kids.  They will be the perfect ending to this year's scrapbook album.  I have finished all the layouts already, using one single kit, and will be posting them by the end of the week (i have a few assignments coming throughout the week).  So be sure to check back on the weekend to see how I used Clique Kits's Wonderland kit  in the layouts.

Thanks for visiting today!



Materials used:
cut file - May Mash Up  - The Cut Shoppe

Clique Kits - Swan Lake kit - November 2016

Clique Kits - Wonderland Kit - December 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment