Mar 29, 2016

Love This Life


Scrapbook Layout  - Love This Life -



Hello all!,

we are almost done with our complete spring/house cleaning; so there is lot of time to scrapbook and document memories... There are quite a large amount of pictures sitting in my file that are worthy of  a beautiful layout...  So i will be busy for the next few nights and days...

This was the starting point for the layout


This layout started with a different idea in mind, and transformed as it progressed.  At first I used a free cut-file from www. lovepapercrafts.com  to form the title.  I wanted a bold and large title so I used 3/4 of the page when sending it to the Silhouette Cameo to be perforated...  I then used 3 different shades of blue thread to stitch each word respectively.  


A light coat of white color shine to the inside of the letters gives them a bit of spark.



Here is when I change my design, and opted to cut out the letters and attached them to a blue ombre paper.  Once i had place the title, I went ahead and pull a picture of my baby chewing on his blue disk.  I layered lots of paper in white, blue and green patterns to add some lift and create a frame for the picture.




Most of the ephemera was pieces from Heidi Swapp's MInc collections that
were foiled with blue and teal foil.



A few tags and stickers added interest to the piece.  I tied in the stitching theme with a little bundles of thread at the corners of the picture.  Since the page needed some balance, I added a few banners and a simple tag with to the top left corner of the layout.



The banners are made up from the backing pieces of the journaling label
used in this layout


I added  sequins in different shades of white, teal and blue to complete the page.
  I hope you like it as much as I do...   See you soon!!


The completed layout




Materials used:
cut file - title -,  "Love This Life",  www.lovepapercrafts.com
Patterned paper,  Recollections,  Michaels
Chipboard ephemera,  Heidi Swapp's MInc collections
Labels,  Freckled Fawn.








No comments:

Post a Comment